HOW TO CONNECT WITH CUMMINS GENERATOR DEALERS IN DELHI
Updated: Jul 25
To Connect with Cummins generator dealers in Delhi, India, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Cummins India website at https://www.cumminsindia.com/
2. Click on the "Power Generation" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Contact Us" in the drop-down menu to access the contact information for Cummins dealers in Delhi.
4. You can also click on "Sales and Service Network" to find a list of Cummins dealers in Delhi and other parts of India.
5. Alternatively, you can search for Cummins generator dealers in Delhi using a search engine like Google or Bing. Simply type in "Cummins generator dealers in Delhi" or "Cummins generator sales Delhi" to get a list of dealers in the area.
6. Once you have identified a dealer, you can contact them by phone or email to inquire about their products and services, request a quote, or schedule a service appointment.
7. You can visit the Cummins India website at https://www.cumminsindia.com/ and click on the "Power Generation" tab at the top of the page.
8. From there, you can click on the "Sales and Service Network" link to access a directory of Cummins dealers in India.
9. You can search for dealers by location, product category, or dealer type. To find dealers in Delhi, select "Delhi" from the location dropdown list.
10. You can then filter the results by product category (e.g. generators, engines, parts) or dealer type (e.g. authorized dealers, distributors, service centers).
11. Once you have identified a Cummins generator dealer in Delhi, you can visit their website or contact them directly to inquire about their products and services.
12. You can also request a quote or schedule a service appointment by filling out an online form on their website, or by contacting them by phone or email.
13. If you prefer, you can also visit the Cummins India office in Delhi. The office is located at 602-603, 6th Floor, Mercantile House, 15 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi - 110001.
14. The Cummins India website also provides a range of resources for customers, including technical support, training programs, and online resources for maintenance and repair.